3 different types of resident services
We offer three different levels of services for each resident dependent upon what they may need to ensure their happiness and safety.
Different types of Resident Services
Offering 3 levels of care plans listed below.
When a room is available and not occupied by a full time resident – ranging from a full 24 hour period to no more than a month at a time
Adult day care services are offered for up to 16 hours at time, with an 8-hour period between stays. This service is offered day or night, 7 days a week as long as the resident stays for no more than 16 continuous hours. This is great for those looking for a small break from caring for loved ones, or for those who need help with part time care. Day care residents get the same amenities as full time and respite residents (i.e. meals, med management, hygiene assistance, etc). This option is available even if all rooms are occupied at RestWell Home Plus.
our care plans
- Medication management
- Bathing, dressing, and hygiene assistance
- Assistance with meals
- All services provided in level I
- Advanced dementia diagnosis
- Use of incontinence products
- All services provided in levels I and II
- Diabetic management – insulin-dependent
- Chronic wound care
- Two-person transfer or use of a lift
- Dementia with behavioral disturbance
- Oxygen use